Fall Break is fast approaching, motivation is quickly leaving, and your to-do list is only getting longer. Let us help you accomplish something before you leave!
On Sunday October 15 from 7-9 PM at Centennial Library, stop in to receive assistance from one of the following support departments here on campus:
- the Cove with on-hand tutors
- Career Services with resume polishing or job hunting assistance
- the Writing Center with paper editing help
- IT techs with computer and technology assistance
- Centennial Library with research assistance
Put off that procrastination, and stay energized with a snack and some Telemetry coffee while you're at it. Hope to see you there!
Sunday, October 15, 2017
7:00pm - 9:00pm